Monday 17 November 2014

Commissions & Competitions :)

Hello everyone!

I realise I'm so bad with keeping up with my blog, but it's hard sometimes juggling kids, work, errands...There are so many things I've been incolved with lately, my head is still spinning :)
Some I am still not at liberty to share, but I enjoyed them so very much, some are still in the 'works' like- custom made wedding album and 4 smaller ones for the same wedding as bride/groom gifts, and this one I'm so glad I'm doing cos it's so nice to get away from the comp. work every now and then.
I've entered a few competitions meanwhile as well: Victorinox for little swiss pocket knife design:

Antoana Oreški©2014
I loved creating something new for this one, but I've also entered 2 of my already existing designs as well :) This one is still 'monitoring in process' as the community is casting their own votes and then seperatly the Company is choosing their own shortlist which will be announced on their fb page so if I'm blessed enough to get in, I'll be counting on your votes everyone! :) LOL
ps-thank you dear Petra Hammerleinova for letting me know about the competition, just in time to submit! :)

And I've enetered Tigerprint's Christmas Pattern Competition and was selected a runner up, so -YAY! I'm very happy about that one as it's patterns and I'm really giving my all to develop my skills in that so I could try myself in that market maybe one day...soon :)

Antoana Oreški©2014
I will let you know how the other one went and will come back asking for help in voting if need be :)

Wishing you all a great start of the week!


Ant
xoxox


8 comments:

  1. Amazing work Antoana! I was missing your posts, thank you for sharing! And now I start liking swiss knives))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Irina! I'm glad someone missed me :) Lol And congrats on the gorgeous new work for your fairytale sequences! xox

      Delete
  2. Oh my! That Christmas pattern is gonna be a best seller for them. I can't believe it came in second, it's just gorgeous! Timeless! Altogether fabulous! :) Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dawn! You are sooo kind! Hugs xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hey Antoana, we ALL missed you. Love your fun + cute Victorinox design (thanks for your sweet mention) and the beautiful christmas pattern.
    xo Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petra, for being a great friend and supportive of my work! It's a joy to be surrounded by such lovely fellow artists I can now call my friends! xoxox

      Delete
  4. wohoo, congratulation Antoana!
    One of your Victorinox design landed at 9th place, and it is really a good news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry 4the late reply Citra! Thank you so much for your lovely and kind comment! xoxox

      Delete

Thanks for leaving ur comment! It's most treasured :D