Friday 4 July 2014

Tigerprint Floral entry

I'm a bit late, but wanted to share on my blog my entry for Tigerprint's latest competition called Floral wrapping Competition:

Antoana Oreški ©2014
Yes, you've guessed...it's the one I used for my blog background :) lol I was quite pleased that my design got shortlisted again amongst other 83 designs out od more than a thousand! I did not win or made the runner up but am soo pleaseed my non kid's work is good enough too...it's def. out of my comfort zone so yay!!! My fellow bootcamper Jo Chambers was one of the runner ups-so congrats Jo once again! You did amazing, very proud of all of my campers and their latest cuccesses! :)

Here's another floral design I did after the competition that I wanted to do but was short on time...and I was trying to make a collection, so I'll make some more but for now here's the 2nd work:

Antoana Oreški ©2014

That would be all for now from me...updates on our last July MATS Bootcamp assignment will follow soon, for now all I can say is we're to draw beverages-yay! :) lol
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

xoxoxoAnt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving ur comment! It's most treasured :D