Wednesday 12 October 2011

Tigerprint Competition

At last, my secret revealed...the piece I did and was showing bits of it here on my blog was a design for Tigerprint's Special Relationship Card Competition. The purpose was to show the thought and to reflect on the special relationship one has with a special person, so  I have chosen to design and illustrate a card for my sister :D You can go here and check the competition up and view all other entries including mine :D
I really hope you all like it, cos my sister loves it :D Yippie :D
You can click on the illo below to go straight to my entry over at Tigerprint...
Cheers
Ant

Antoana Oreški ©2011


1 comment:

  1. Oh,Ant!!!! Your sister must be so HAPPY! A wonderful piece for sisters!!!! Love the composition,and I want to share it with my dearest sisters!!!!! I will have them come and see your wonderful design!!! ^_____________^ Wonderful,Ant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving ur comment! It's most treasured :D