Thursday 7 July 2011

How to draw a penguin :D

As a big fan of Oliver Jeffers I stumbled upon his latest month's tutorial which was published on the Guardian website, called- How to draw a penguin!
His ingenious step-by-step guide is done with much humor and fun and I must admitt I had super fun creating my penguin too! It was a great break from the 'serious' stuff and letting go and making my penguin do whatever I desired....so the 1st thing that crossed my mind was a skiing penguin, enjoying his time in a nice cold blizzard-as all penguins do, I'm sure :D lol
You can check out all penguin entries here http://www.facebook.com/howtodrawapenguin
Forget the work and draw a penguin! :D



Antoana Oreški ©2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving ur comment! It's most treasured :D