Thursday 6 December 2012

Postcards for American Greetings Interactive :D

Season greetings to you all!
Hope you're all enjoying this time of year as much as I am. I love it! I have been busy little elf myself working on 2 images for Postcards for American Greetings Interactive. Plus I was working on Christmas decorations for our home and for my daughter's kindergarten. Just received a personal comission as well, so busy advent for me :D In case I don't post anything here till Christmas & New Year I would like to wish you all a great time for this holidays and countless blessings! Be merry and share the joy with others :D

Love you all!
Antoana




Here are my 2 illustrations for AGI! You're welcome ti leave a comment here or even on their site beneath the Postcard! xxx

Antoana Oreški ©2012 AGI

Antoana Oreški ©2012 AGI

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! your beautiful pieces make me warm and peaceful ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving ur comment! It's most treasured :D