Monday 20 August 2012

Brodet alla nonna :)

Here's my latest submission to TDAC called Brodet. It's a yummy treat for all the sea food lovers out there :)
 If you decide to make it one day let me know how you liked it and how it turned up...just remember, while cooking this amazing dish you NEVER stir but always SHAKE the pan! It's rule No.1 in making it!

Hope you enjoy my illustrated version!
xoxox

Ant

                                             (Click on the recipe below to see it on TDAC's site in bigger version)

Antoana Oreški ©2012

1 comment:

  1. Frogfish! Wow, I need to google that and find out more about it, Antoana! This is a lovely tribute to your Nona..the palette and design and your sweet Nonna are wonderful!! I'll need to try this..and how interesting about shaking the pan, not stirring..I think so that you don't break the fish pieces, right? I'm getting hungry now. I am so grateful for your kind visit recently, and vote! I have been neglecting my blog but not purposefully as I am just trying to keep on top of the pile. I'm glad you are spending good time with your family and enjoying the beach..wonderful!! Hope you have some great projects on the plate too. : ) Always good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving ur comment! It's most treasured :D